SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
SGN-35 + CHP vs. CHOP for T-cell Lymphomas (UW13000)
A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin and CHP (A+CHP) Versus CHOP in the Frontline Treatment of Patients With CD30-positive Mature T-cell Lymphomas
This is a double-blind, randomized, multicenter, phase 3 clinical trial to compare the efficacy and safety of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) in combination with CHP with the standard-of-care CHOP in patients with CD30-positive mature T-cell lymphomas.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Patients with newly diagnosed, CD30-positive mature T-cell lymphomas
- Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-avid disease by PET and measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm by CT
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status less than or equal to 2
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- History of another primary invasive malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years
- Current diagnosis of primary cutaneous CD30-positive T-cell lymphoproliferative disorders and lymphomas or mycosis fungoides
- History of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
- Cerebral/meningeal disease related to the underlying malignancy
Last UpdatedFebruary 11, 2016
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.