SCCA Lymphoma Clinical Trials
|Recruiting||Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma||Phase II||
This is a single-arm, open-label, multicenter, phase 2 clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of brentuximab vedotin as a single agent in patients with CD30-positive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
- Histologically-confirmed CD30-positive NHL
- Relapsed or refractory disease following at least 1 prior systemic therapy
- Measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm as documented by CT
- ECOG performance status less than or equal to 2
- History of another primary invasive malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years
- Current diagnosis of systemic or cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma or mycosis fungoides
- B cell lymphoma previously treated with only single-agent rituximab or corticosteroids as monotherapy
- Known cerebral/meningeal disease
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.