SCCA Clinical Studies: Lung Cancer
|Closed||Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer||Phase I||
This a Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and preliminary anti-tumour activity of gefitinib in combination with MEDI4736 (anti PD-L1) in Subjects with Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The study consists of two phases: Escalation phase and an expansion phase to be conducted in locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC subjects
- Provision of signed and dated, written informed consent
- Male or female aged 18 years and older.
- Subjects must have in the Expansion Phase, locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC subjects who have an EGFR mutation and have not received any systemic therapy.
- For the Expansion Phase: At least one measurable lesion.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Any concurrent chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic, or hormonal therapy for cancer treatment.
- Any investigational agent, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic, hormonal within 28 days of the first dose of study treatment
- Inadequate bone marrow reserve or organ function
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.