SCCA Clinical Studies: Lung Cancer
|Recruiting||Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer||Phase I||
This a Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and preliminary anti-tumour activity of gefitinib in combination with MEDI4736 (anti PD-L1) in Subjects with Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The study consists of two phases: Escalation phase and an expansion phase to be conducted in locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC subjects
- Provision of signed and dated, written informed consent
- Male or female aged 18 years and older.
- Subjects must have a. In the escalation phase, locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC subjects who have either failed to respond or relapsed following any line of standard treatment, were unable to tolerate, or were not eligible for standard treatment
- At least one measurable lesion
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Any concurrent chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic, or hormonal therapy for cancer treatment.
- Any investigational agent, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic, hormonal within 28 days of the first dose of study treatment
- Inadequate bone marrow reserve or organ function
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.