SCCA Clinical Studies: Lung Cancer
|Closed||Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma||Phase II||
This is a Phase 2 trial that will evaluate the safety and efficacy of PF-02341066 in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer with a specific gene profile involving the ALK gene. This trial will allow patients from a Phase 3 trial who received standard of care chemotherapy (Study A8081007) to receive PF-02341066.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer
- positive for the ALK fusion gene (test provided by a central laboratory)
- received pemetrexed or docetaxel from previous Phase 3 trial (A8081007) and discontinued treatment due to Response Evaluation Criterion in Solid Tumors (RECIST)-defined progression
- prior treatment with PF-02341066
- received no prior chemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer
- current enrollment in another therapeutic clinical trial
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.