|Recruiting||Gastrointestinal Cancer; Liver Cancer; Solid Tumors||Phase III||
The safety and effectiveness of TheraSphere will be evaluated in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma in whom treatment with standard-of-care sorafenib is planned. All patients receive the standard-of-care sorafenib with or without the addition of TheraSphere.
- Unresectable advanced HCC not amenable to curative procedures, with planned standard-of-care sorafenib therapy.
- Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Main portal vein thrombosis
- Other exclusion criteria may apply
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.