|Closed||Liver Cancer||Phase III||
The purpose of this study is to compare the Overall Survival (OS) of HCC patients who receive brivanib as adjuvant treatments to TACE therapy, with the OS of HCC patients who receive matched placebo with TACE therapy.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Patients with diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Cirrhotic status of Child-Pugh Class A or B with a score of 7
- ECOG performance status of 0 or 1
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic, and renal function
- Prior use of any systemic anticancer chemotherapy, immunotherapy, investigational or molecular targeted agents for HCC
- History of cardiac disease
- Active and untreated hepatitis B
- Inability to swallow tablets or untreated malabsorption syndrome
- History of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.