A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 232 in Adult Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Men or women > 18 years old
- Pathologically-documented, definitively-diagnosed AML that is relapsed or refractory to standard treatment, for which no standard therapy is available or the subject refuses standard therapy
- Ability to take oral medications and willing to record daily adherence to investigational product
- Adequate hematological, renal, hepatic, and coagulation laboratory assessments
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Active infection requiring intravenous (IV) antibiotics
- Prior participation in an investigational study (procedure or device) within 21 days of study day 1
- Major surgery within 28 days of study day 1
- Anti-tumor therapy within 14 days of study day 1
Other exclusion criteria may apply.