Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
AMG 232 for Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 232 in Adult Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
|Recruiting||Acute Myeloid Leukemia||Phase I||
Open-label, sequential dose escalation and expansion study of AMG 232 in subjects with acute myeloid leukemia.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Men or women > 18 years old
- Pathologically-documented, definitively-diagnosed AML that is relapsed or refractory to standard treatment, for which no standard therapy is available or the subject refuses standard therapy
- Ability to take oral medications and willing to record daily adherence to investigational product
- Adequate hematological, renal, hepatic, and coagulation laboratory assessments
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Active infection requiring intravenous (IV) antibiotics
- Prior participation in an investigational study (procedure or device) within 21 days of study day 1
- Major surgery within 28 days of study day 1
- Anti-tumor therapy within 14 days of study day 1
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Last UpdatedDecember 02, 2014
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.