|Pending||Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
An Open-label Extension Study in Patients 65 Years or Older with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) Who Participated in Study PCYC-1115-CA (PCI-32765 versus Chlorambucil).
- Randomized in the parent study, PCYC-1115-CA
- Informed consent for Study PCYC-1116-CA
- IRC-confirmed PD in the parent study PCYC-1115-CA or closure of the parent study
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.