Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia (CLL)
GS-1101 With Bendamustine and Rituximab for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (FH 2597)
A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GS-1101 (CAL-101) in Combination With Bendamustine and Rituximab for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
|Closed||Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia||Phase III||
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of GS-1101 on the onset, magnitude, and duration of tumor control.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Previously treated recurrent CLL
- Measurable lymphadenopathy
- Requires therapy for CLL
- Has experienced CLL progression <36 months since the completion of the last prior therapy
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Recent history of a major non-CLL malignancy
- Evidence of an ongoing infection
- CLL refractory to bendamustine
- Concurrent participation in another therapeutic clinical trial
Last UpdatedSeptember 10, 2014
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.