Inotuzumab Ozogamicin for Relapsed Or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (20121582)
An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 3 Study Of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Compared To A Defined Investigator's Choice In Adult Patients With Relapsed Or Refractory CD22-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
|Closed||Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia||Phase III||
This study will compare the efficacy, in terms of complete responses and overall survival, of inotuzumab ozogamicin versus investigator's choice of chemotherapy.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- CD22 expression
- Adequate liver and renal functions
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Isolated extramedullary disease
- Active Central Nervous System [CNS] disease
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Last UpdatedMarch 23, 2015
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.