|Closed||Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia||Phase III||
This study will compare the efficacy, in terms of complete responses and overall survival, of inotuzumab ozogamicin versus investigator's choice of chemotherapy.
- CD22 expression
- Adequate liver and renal functions
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Isolated extramedullary disease
- Active Central Nervous System [CNS] disease
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.