GS-1101 With Rituximab for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (FH 2612)
A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GS 1101 (CAL-101) in Combination With Rituximab for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
|Closed||Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia||Phase III||
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of GS-1101 on the onset, magnitude, and duration of tumor control.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Adult subjects with previously treated recurrent CLL who have measurable lymphadenopathy
- Require therapy for CLL
- Have experienced CLL progression <24 months since the completion of the last prior therapy
- Currently not sufficiently fit to receive cytotoxic therapy because of chemotherapy-induced bone marrow damage or comorbidities
Last UpdatedMay 12, 2014
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.