- Adult subjects with previously treated recurrent CLL who have measurable lymphadenopathy
- Require therapy for CLL
- Have experienced CLL progression <24 months since the completion of the last prior therapy
- Currently not sufficiently fit to receive cytotoxic therapy because of chemotherapy-induced bone marrow damage or comorbidities
GS-1101 With Rituximab for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (FH 2612)
A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GS 1101 (CAL-101) in Combination With Rituximab for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Local Study ID
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of GS-1101 on the onset, magnitude, and duration of tumor control.
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016