|Closed||Gastric Cancer||Phase III||
This is a phase III randomized multicenter double-blind, placebo controlled trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of paclitaxel plus ramucirumab drug product (DP) compared to paclitaxel plus placebo.
- Signed informed consent
- histologically or cytologically confirmed gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma
- Metastatic disease or locally advanced, unresectable disease
- Disease progression during or within 4 months after the last dose of the first-line therapy (platinum/fluoropyrimidine doublet with or without anthracycline)
- Organs are functioning well (liver, kidney, blood)
- Good performance status (ECOG 0 to 1)
- First line chemotherapy for metastatic gastric cancer other than platinum/fluoropyrimidine doublet with or without anthracycline
- Previous systemic therapy with other anti-angiogenic drugs
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Symptomatic or poorly controlled heart disease or had a heart attack or stroke within the last 6 month
- Evidence of CNS metastasis at baseline
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.