1. Patient must have a diagnosis of Fanconi Anemia with at least one of the following:
a. Has Bone Marrow Failure (2 cell lines affected or 1 cell line affected with life-threatening event)
b. Requires blood transfusions due to any type of Bone Marrow Failure
c. Has Leukemia (must be in remission) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
1. HLA-matched, related donor available
2. Severe disease other than Fanconi Anemia
4. Pregnant or breast-feeding.
5. Leukemia relapse (where applicable)
Other exclusion criteria may apply.