1. Participant is 45 years of age or younger (must be at least 6 months old).
2. Participant does not have a suitably matched, related or unrelated donor.
3. Participant has adequate heart, lung, kidney and liver function.
4. Participant has one of the following diseases:
a. Acute leukemia in complete remission (according to study guidelines);
b. Chronic myelogenous leukemia (except refractory blast crisis);
c. Advanced myelofibrosis;
d. Myelodysplastic syndrome with severe pancytopenia or complex cytogenetics;
e. Large-cell lymphoma (according to study guidelines);
f. Lymphoblastic, Burkitt’s and other high grade lymphomas;
g. Mantle-cell lymphoma, lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, and prolymphocytic leukemia may be eligible after initial therapy;
h. Multiple myeloma (according to study guidelines)
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
1. Over 45 years of age (or under 6 months).
2. A suitably matched, related or unrelated donor is available.
3. Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
4. Evidence of HIV infection.
5. Uncontrolled viral or bacterial infection at the time of study enrollment.
6. Active or recent (prior 6 month) invasive fungal infection without ID consult and approval.
7. Presence of acute leukemia that has returned or is persistent.
8. Presence of large cell and high grade non-Hodgkins lymphoma that has not responded to previous treatment with chemotherapy (progressive disease after more than 2 salvage regimens).
9. If 18 years of age or younger, prior myeloablative transplant within the last 6 months.
10. If older than 18 years of age, prior myeloablative allotransplant or autologous transplant.
11. Extensive prior therapy including more than 12 months of alkylator therapy, or more than 6 months of alkylator therapy with extensive radiation.
Other exclusion criteria may apply.