1. Age 70 years or younger
2. Diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder of the central or peripheral nervous system
3. Evidence of disease activity
4. Must have had at least 2 previous lines of standard treatment that failed
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
1. Age 71 years or older
2. Pregnant or planning to become pregnant within 1 year of the procedure
3. Tested positive for HIV antibodies (HIV-positive)
4. Lung, heart, liver or kidney impairment (according to study guidelines)
5. Active uncontrolled infection
6. Evidence of myelodysplasia
Other exclusion criteria may apply.