|Closed||Colorectal Cancer||Phase II||
This randomized Phase 2 study compares the additive efficacy of GS-6624 versus placebo in combination with FOLFIRI in subjects with metastatic KRAS or BRAF mutant colorectal cancer.
- Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma with KRAS mutation
- Stage IV disease.
- ECOG 0-2.
- Adequate hepatic and hematologic function
- No major operations within 4 weeks prior to treatment start.
- More than 1 prior chemotherapy regimen for stage 4 colorectal cancer.
- Experimental medical treatment within 30 days prior to study entry.
- Known or suspected cerebral metastases.
- History or presence of any form of cancer, other that colorectal cancer, within the 3 years prior to enrollment.
- Myocardial infarction within the last 6 months
- Systemic fungal, bacterial, viral, or other infection
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.