SCCA Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
|Recruiting||Breast Neoplasms||Phase III||
The study is designed to compare the clinical benefit following treatment with letrozole in combination with PD-0332991 versus letrozole in combination with placebo in postmenopausal women with ER(+)/HER2(-) advanced breast cancer who have not received prior systemic anti cancer therapies for their advanced/metastatic disease.
- Adult women with locoregionally recurrent or metastatic disease not amenable to curative therapy.
- Confirmed diagnosis of ER positive breast cancer
- No prior systemic anti-cancer therapy for advanced ER+ disease.
- Postmenopausal women
- Measurable disease as per Response Evaluation Criterion in Solid Tumors [RECIST] or bone-only disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group [ECOG] 0-2
- Adequate organ and marrow function
- Patient must agree to provide tumor tissue
- Confirmed diagnosis of HER2 positive disease
- Patients with advanced, symptomatic, visceral spread that are at risk of life threatening complication in the short term
- Known uncontrolled or symptomatic CNS metastases
- Prior (neo)adjuvant treatment with letrozole or anastrozole with DFI ≤ 12-months from completion of treatment.
- Prior treatment with any CDK 4/6 inhibitor.
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.