SCCA Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
Spouses randomized to the intervention will demonstrate significantly reduced depressed mood, anxiety and higher behavioral-emotional functioning and more positive interpersonal support and marital communication compared to controls.
Wives of spouses in the intervention will report greater interpersonal support, marital communication, and decreased anxiety and depressed mood than wives of spouses randomized to control group.
- English speaking
- Married or in long-term partnered heterosexual relationship
- Women initially diagnosed within 6 months with Stage 0-3 breast cancer
- Stage 4 breast cancer
- Not able to read, speak or write in English
- Previously diagnosed with breast cancer
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.