Brain/Spinal Cord Cancers
Imaging Study 7754
Cellular Proliferation Using [18F] fluorothymidine (FLT) Positron Emission Tomography (PET) in Brain Tumors
|Recruiting||Brain Tumor||Phase II||
To learn more about brain tumors, their growth rates and responses to therapy by using [18F] FLT PET/CT to assess changes in imaging measures in the clinical course of brain tumor patients.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a confirmed diagnosis
- Planned for treatment with radiation, chemotherapy, and surgical resection or any of these treatment strategies combined.
- Able to provide informed consent.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Inability to provide informed consent
- Inability to lie still for the imaging study
- Weight over 350lbs, the weight limit of the tomograph table.
Last UpdatedSeptember 18, 2013
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.