SPI-1620w/ Docetaxel for Advanced Biliary Cancer
Phase II Study of SPI-1620 in Combination With Docetaxel as a Second-Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Biliary Cancer
|Closed||Biliary Cancer||Phase II||NCT01773785|
The primary purpose of this study is to determine the effectiveness of SPI-1620 in combination with docetaxel in patients with advanced biliary cancer.
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
- Histologically confirmed biliary tract or gallbladder cancer that have relapsed or are refractory after one prior gemcitabine-based chemotherapy regimen for advanced biliary cancer
- Evaluable disease
- ECOG PS ≤ 2
- Adequate bone marrow, liver and renal function
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Treatment with more than one prior chemotherapy regimen
- Known, uncontrolled CNS metastases
- Baseline peripheral neuropathy ≥ grade 2.
- Significant circulatory disorders in the past 6 months
- Concomitant use of phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Last UpdatedSeptember 08, 2015
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.