|Recruiting||Biliary Cancer||Phase II||NCT01773785|
The primary purpose of this study is to determine the effectiveness of SPI-1620 in combination with docetaxel in patients with advanced biliary cancer.
- Histologically confirmed biliary tract or gallbladder cancer that have relapsed or are refractory after one prior gemcitabine-based chemotherapy regimen for advanced biliary cancer
- Evaluable disease
- ECOG PS ≤ 2
- Adequate bone marrow, liver and renal function
- Treatment with more than one prior chemotherapy regimen
- Known, uncontrolled CNS metastases
- Baseline peripheral neuropathy ≥ grade 2.
- Significant circulatory disorders in the past 6 months
- Concomitant use of phosphodiesterase inhibitors
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.