|Recruiting||Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia||Phase III||
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of GS-1101 on the onset, magnitude, and duration of tumor control.
- Previously treated recurrent CLL
- Measurable lymphadenopathy
- Requires therapy for CLL
- Has experienced CLL progression <36 months since the completion of the last prior therapy
- Recent history of a major non-CLL malignancy
- Evidence of an ongoing infection
- CLL refractory to bendamustine
- Concurrent participation in another therapeutic clinical trial
See this trial at ClinicalTrials.gov
Access protocol and consent forms at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.