Survivor Health Tips
We’ve listed our most popular tips for adopting a healthy lifestyle and taking steps to prevent cancer. Many of these articles are on the website of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, a partner of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
- Exercise & Thrive
- Cancer Survivors Gain Physical, Mental Benefits from Strength-Focused, Community-Based Exercise Programs
- Diet & Food Safety for Immune-Suppressed People
- Healthy Ways to Control Weight
- Vitamin D: Current News About an Old Vitamin for Cancer Survivors
- Stress Management for Cancer Survivors
- Ten Tips for Staying Healthy During the Holidays
- Emotions After Treatment: YouTube video Part 1 and Part 2
Thriving is our quarterly newsletter celebrating and supporting the lives of all cancer survivors. It contains tips for healthy living and dealing with after-effects of cancer, stories from survivors, and news on research at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.