Nursing Management of the Blood and Marrow Transplant Patient
The objective of this two day course is to give an overview of the blood and marrow transplant (BMT) process.
2015 Course Dates
- May 14th and 15th (Registration now open, closes May 1)
- October 20th and 21st
This course has been submitted to the California Board of Registered Nursing for approval.
Registration is limited.
SCCA/ FHCRC/UWMC/SCH/Network Employees: no fee
Non-SCCA Employees or Affiliates: $275
The BMT course is designed for:
- SCCA inpatient and outpatient BMT nurses
- Oncology nurses interested in BMT
- RNs in other blood and marrow transplant programs
- Insurance case managers
- Other healthcare professionals who manage pre and post BMT patients
SCCA Staff Education Program Assistant
Shelley Moore, M.Ed.
SCCA Staff Education Program Manager