Nursing Management of the Blood and Marrow Transplant Patient
The objective of this two-day course is to give an overview of the blood and marrow transplant (BMT) process.
2016 Course Dates
- May 11-12 (Registration is full)
- October 31-November 1
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16496, for 14.9 Contact Hours.
SCCA/ FHCRC/UWMC/SCH/Network Employees: no fee
Non-SCCA Employees or Affiliates: $275
The BMT course is designed for:
- SCCA inpatient and outpatient BMT nurses
- Oncology nurses interested in BMT
- RNs in other blood and marrow transplant programs
- Insurance case managers
- Other healthcare professionals who manage pre and post BMT patients
SCCA Staff Education Program Coordinator