Patient Financial Services at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance can help you manage the financial side of your cancer treatment.
We have information on insurance, understanding your bills, and organizations that can help with the costs of cancer treatment.
- Insurance Coverage explains the types of insurance SCCA accepts, options to consider if you are uninsured, and how to handle insurer requirements for preauthorizations. Everyone’s insurance is different, so ask your insurance company about your specific plan. If you still have questions, call (206) 288-6226 or toll-free at at 1 (800) 304-1763, option 3.
- Understanding Your Bill describes who you’ll receive bills from and who to call if you have questions.
- Paying Your Bill details the forms of payment we accept, including our online payment tool.
- Financial Assistance is available if your income qualifies. SCCA assists Washington residents in some cases. Many other organizations can help pay for treatment, medication, housing, and other needs.
- SCCA supports the goals of the Affordable Care Act to make insurance coverage more secure for those who have insurance, extend affordable coverage to the uninsured, and improve health care quality and patient safety. Unfortunately, when it comes to accessing quality cancer care, many consumers seeking insurance through Washington Healthplanfinder will not have coverage for cancer treatment at SCCA. Because this may affect you and your family, we wanted to provide you with some information to help you navigate your care options.