Adult Bone Marrow Transplant News
Adult Bone-Marrow Transplant News is a publication presenting the latest information on hematopoietic stem cell transplantation research at SCCA, providing up-to-date information for all health-care professionals caring for transplant patients.| 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007
In this issue:
- Barriers to BMT Keep Falling
- Cord Blood or Haploidentical? No Clear Choice—Yet
- Older Patients with AML: Who Should Be Referred for BMT?
- A Phase III Head-to-Head Comparison is Being Coordinated Nationwide by the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trial Network
- Three Facts to Consider about the Allogeneic HCT Compared to Chemotherapy in Older AML Patients Trial
In this Issue
- Seeking New Leverage Against Multiple Myeloma
- How to Help Your BMT Patient in the Years After Transplant
- Can Statins Prevent GVHD? Testing an Old Drug in a New Setting
- How Do Statins Prevent GVHD?
| 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007